Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bursa Kebab

60 West Portal Ave
San Francisco, CA 94127

Review: Bursa Kebab is a Mediterranean/Turkish/Middle Eastern Kebab restaurant located on the last block of the West Portal stretch..close to Pete's, Noah's Bagels and the Tunnel. It's easy to miss, but so delicious. They usually have $7 kebab plates during lunch time, but when I went recently, it was back to normal price.

Here's what we ordered:

1) Complimentary Bread with mixed seasonings & olive oil.


2) Hummus & Pita Bread


3) Lentil Soup- more of a creamy Lentil soup, but still very tasty.

4) Shrimp and cherry tomatoes kebab plate w/salad and rice.


5) Chicken kebab plate w/salad and rice.


Rating: This place never disappoints me! I always order the same dishes and it's always a party in my mouth. I'm not sure what exactly is in the seasoning, but it sure is addicting. The chicken is nice and moist and the shrimp is perfectly seasoned and doesn't take fishy at all. Everything here is so delicious and I encourage you to try this little gem on West Portal. For the service, cleanliness and quality of fresh ingredients, it's granted a 5/5 rating from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree/disagree/want to try or have another comment on this post? If so, let me know. I'd love to read your feedback!