Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's a Starbucks Morning!

Hello! This is my first review in this food blog and I'm very excited to start sharing my experiences with you.

STARBUCKS in the morning - VALENTINE'S DAY Edition!

 I got my regular Grande Green Tea  (China Green Tips) with 1/4 cold water so that I still have taste buds at lunch. I noticed that they have a giant heart printed on their eco-friendly cups! This is one way to get in the love-day spirit. I love their classic Green Tea because it's very clean tasting and not to mention, super healthy for your body.

* healthmad.com/alternative/10-great-benefits-of-drinking-green-tea/

If you know one thing about me, I generally do not like breakfast foods (ie..muffins, scones, donuts). Instead, I opt for a nice hearty serving of steel cut oatmeal with dried fruits, slivered nuts and brown sugar. It's a no frills type of breakfast food that I like to have when I want to stay satisfied for a few hours. Although it's not the most gourmet version of oatmeal, it certainly does the trick for someone on the run!

For those of you who do like to indulge on Eggs Benedict, Belgian Waffles or even just a good bowl of Honey-nut Cheerios, remember that breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

*Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.
Adelle Davis

(1904 - 1974)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree/disagree/want to try or have another comment on this post? If so, let me know. I'd love to read your feedback!